Thursday 13 November 2008

School Cover





This was the picture that came from my plan, with the school behind the students. I will clone out the tree at the side and then clone out the alarm system at the top left-hand corner of the page.

I will also use one of my other editing tools to remove the whole background so I can insert different ones.

The problems with this take were that we were told to take a medium close up (MCU) but instead we took a medium shot.

Now with our images we are going to edit them in Photoshop to get them ready for our magazine front cover.

In our next lesson we started taking our magazine covers. First we made a plan of what we wanted to take our picture of then we started to take them.

1 comment:

nitinbagaria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.