Wednesday 17 February 2010

Production Update (17/02/10)

In terms of filming and shooting, i managed to do some more filming on the 7th of february so i have got all my scene's for my montage at the end of my trailer shot. I still want to film some more people wearing masks for the start of my teaser trailer as that would mean i could use more and that i have a big selection to chose from, I am seeing people on the 21st of this month so i will be filming them there as well as starting to take shots for my poster. My poster shots will more than likely continue into the next couple of weeks. They should be finished by mid march.

As for other production work, i have been having difficulties with my scanner for my animatic. I have decided to re-draw my storyboard but my scanner is currently not working so instead i will take pictures of my drawings. Hopefully this will be done within the hour. Saving the animatic and uploading it to a site will take the longest time but i'd imagine it shouldn't take too long.

No comments: