Monday 1 February 2010

Contacts Organisation/Time Management

The lead roles of my film/trailer are being played by David Johnson and Aisling Fahey. I have the two of them on Facebook and am in regular contact with them so organizing shooting and other things have been simple. I also have their phone numbers so staying in contact with them hasn't been a problem. I also see Aisling every other wednesday at The Barbican for a poetry course so i have used the time there to get neccessary shots. I have organised times to meet up with David using facebook and Texting to try and sort out the shots i've needed him for.

In terms of my other actors, i also have them on Facebook and i also have their numbers so i have sent texts to them asking when they are free and fitting that into when i can film them for scene's for my trailer.

My masquerade mask scene's at the start of my trailer haven't used planned people as such. I needed to film at least 25 different people wearing masquerade masks so, i carry the masks with me in a bag so i'm able to just ask friends etc... to wear a mask and be part of the montage. I ask them during theirs and my free time which means i have been able to fit it into my timetable.

No comments: