Wednesday 10 March 2010

Movie Poster Update

My initial idea for my movie poster was to use a similar idea to the face off movie poster, where half the poster was one persons face and other half was another persons face. This proved difficult to do so i needed a change in plan for my movie poster. I searched for other movie posters etc... for more inspiration. While looking i found a couple of interesting idea's based around polaroids. This appealed to me as i could show multiple images on one poster to convey different parts of my movie. I then made a new poster plan for my polaroid inspired movie poster.



Unlike these posters having hands coming out and holding other polaroids, i chose not to do this as it doesn't apply to my film that well. The pictures i'm using are to suggest pictures used would take in the masquerade of just in general.

No comments: